Feast of the Holy Name of Mary
She fights against and conquers the visible enemies of Christ and His Church
The Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church celebrates today this glorious feast which Pope Innnocent XI made obligatory throughout the whole Church in commemoration of the victory over and deliverance of the Christian Europe, led by the Catholic King of Poland, John Solieski, from the Moslems who were routed under the walls of Vienna, Austria in 1683 – in the name of and through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
“[This] is the hour for Mary’s power, mercy and watchful protection. She, beautiful, loving and splendid, can be as terrible as an army in battle array (Canticle of Canticles 6.3), and among Her names She bears that of ‘Our Lady of Victories’, reminding us of Lepanto and Vienna. In her is our hope and peace.” – Pope Pius XII, Allocution to the Pilgrims of Genoa, April 21, 1940
The above statement made by Pope Pius XII could be said to have been the last reiteration of what the previous occupants of the Chair of St. Peter had consistently maintained:
1. that the Church has invisible and visible enemies of diabolical order to fight with; and,
2. in the face of this battle against diabolical forces:
“From our post, as helmsman of St. Peter’s bark, when we hear the storm raging and see spuming before our eyes the furious surge that would fain submerge our vessel, calmly and confidently we look to the Virgin of Mount Carmel and beseech Her not to desert us. Although hell unceasingly renews its attacks, and the violence, audacity and fury of evil forces are ever increasing, as long as we rely on Her powerful patronage we never may doubt the victory.” – Pope Pius XII, Radio Message to the National Marian Congress of Colombia, July 19, 1946
“Victory.” The Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church here on earth, the Church Militant, shall triumph in this enmity which God has irrevocably fixed between the Woman and Her seed, and Satan and his seed (Gen 3.15). But this Catholic triumph is assured only under the banner of the Crucified and the visible badge of the Immaculate Heart of Mary – the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. And this triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Catholic triumph, is still far from the offing as long as:
1. the present occupant of the Chair of St. Peter still walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which they have received of us (2 Thess 3.6), halting between two sides (3 Kings 18.21) of the Traditional Roman Catholic Order surmounted by the Crucified (cf. “Our Great Reversal” posted at this site) and the Counterfeit “Catholic” Order allied with the New World Order organized by the Synagogue of Satan (Apoc 3.9) – futilely pursuing Vatican II’s double-sided Ecumenical program, an inter-religious “dialogue” on the surface but within, according to the principles that govern it, an attempt to reconcile Catholicism with or adjust it to:
a. the religious and philosophical errors the Synagogue of Satan spewed: (i) out of France (the principles of the French Revolution through Freemasonry) and of Russia (Materialism through its militant front against the Catholic Church, Atheistic-Communist Revolution), and (ii) those widespread “spiritual” fronts that it inspired (Islam, Protestantism) – all of which already supplanted* the Faith (Our Lord Jesus Christ authored, cf. Heb 12.2) in those nations which once prided themselves as Catholic bastions: But yet the Son of Man, when He cometh, shall He find, think you, faith on earth? (Lk 18.8);
* Islam is fast overturning Catholic nations which turned themselves over to Protestantism
b. the Greek schism; and,
c. paganism in general.
This Ecumenical “dialogue” of the Second Vatican Council is a subtle program calculated to weaken the Church from within, making her appear to relinquish her position as the pillar and ground of the truth (1 Tim 3.15) by forcing her to stand on equal footing with the sects of perdition (2 Pet 2.1) – that she is just like the rest who worship the same “god”. But God and Satan are and can never be of equal footing; there is no reconciliation or any middle ground or meeting point between them and the same must be firmly and unequivocally held, as the Chair of St. Peter had constantly done so throughout the ages past, between the Church of Christ and the sects of Satan. Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath justice with injustice? Or what fellowship hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part the faithful hath with the unbeliever? (2 Cor 6.14)
And does not the Rite of Exorcism forbid dialogue with the devil? Those who profess and propagate these errors are in the hands of Satan. And if he will not hear the Church, let him be to thee as the heathen… [whose] gods are devils… (Ps 95.5). They need the liberation of the Crucified and deliverance into His Kingdom – the Catholic Church.
2. the occupant of the Chair of St. Peter does not meet yet the demands of the Woman clothed with the sun (Apoc 12.1) – the heavenly portent which finally appeared in 1917 at Fatima, Portugal: the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart. A consecration which the de facto authorities in the Vatican spoke of as something already accomplished but which pronouncement plainly contradicts the spontaneous prayer of Pope Benedict XVI’s predecessor in his last act of consecration. Pope John Paul II, in his act of consecration of March 25, 1984: “Enlighten especially the peoples of which You Yourself are awaiting our consecration and confiding” (“Illumina specialmente i populi di Cui Tu aspetti la nostra consacrazione e il nostro affidamento,” L’Osservatore Romano, March 26, 1984).